In the current era, there are a number of email service providers present on the internet. However, Gmail is one such email application that outperforms them all in terms of ease of use. Google works with the latest technology to make Gmail Account Setup fast and easier. Google is putting much effort into making the Gmail well-refined and smarter than ever before. When we talk about data storage or back-up, Gmail plays a vital role. Once you complete the Setup, you can use this account to back-up your data, download applications from Play Store, and transfer your data to a new device.
Setup of Gmail account on different devices is very easy and we have mentioned here precise steps to help you do it effortlessly. So without waiting more, just go through the blog and setup your Gmail account on any device you want.
Setup Gmail Account On An Android
If you are using an android phone and want to create a Gmail account to send/receive messages, follow the below-given instructions:
- First, open your Android’s Settings which is normally on the home screen or in the app drawer
- Click on “Accounts” or “Accounts and Sync” to open the list of accounts
- Now, click on “+ Add account” from the bottom of the list
- Click Google which opens the Google sign-in page
- Go to the bottom and hit on Create account
- Now, enter your first name into the first blank and last name into the second blank and then hit “Next”
- From the drop-down menu, select the month, date and year of your birthday and the select a gender. Now press “Next”
- Type your username and then click “Next”
- Now, create a strong password with minimum 8-characters including letters, numbers, and symbols
- Type the created password into both the boxes to ensure that it is correctly mentioned
- Now, enter your phone number to get a verification code and then click “Next”
- Enter the code that you received on your phone and then hit “Next”
- Afterwards, click on “I Agree” to accept the terms of service.
Your Google account is now been created on your Android phone. You can access it anytime and also store your personal details and data.
Gmail Account Setup On Computer
Simply, follow the given steps one-by-one to create Gmail account and get Gmail account setup on your computer:
- First, open any web browser in your PC
- Now, navigate to the official site of Gmail
- Click on “Create An Account” and Fill out the following details appropriately:
- Enter your first and last name into the blanks
- Now, type a username
- Type a password with 8 digits of alphanumeric and symbols
- Re-enter the same password to confirm
- Tap “Next”, enter your phone number to verify it and then click “Next”
- Enter the code that you received on your phone number and then tap “Verify”
- Once the code is verified, you will be driven to fill-up another form
- Enter the below provided additional details to set up your account:
- Enter another email address you have access to into the ″Recovery email address″ field. This is optional, but it ensures that you’ll be able to recover your Gmail password if you forgot or lost
- Enter the month, year, and date you were born
- Select your gender from the drop-down menu
- Now, click “Next”
- If you would like to consider your phone number in your account information, click Yes, I’m in, and then follow the on-screen instructions. If not, tap “Skip”
- Read the terms and conditions from top-to-bottom and then click “I Agree” .
- Your Gmail account setup is done now, you can access it anytime.
Setup Gmail On An iPhone or iPad
Go through the provided information appropriately to sign-up Gmail account on your iPhone or iPad:
- First, open the Settings app which you usually find it on your iPhone or iPad’s home screen
- Now, scroll down and click on Passwords and Account tab
- Tap Add Account which is at the bottom of the Account’s section
- Click on Google
- From the bottom of the page click on Create Account. If you have already a Gmail account and want to connect it to your iPhone, type username, click “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions to sign in
- Now, after clicking on “Create account” button, enter your name and tap “Next”
- Enter your date-of-birth and gender
- Type your desired username and click “Next”
- After that, create a strong password which should be at least 8 characters long and contain letters, numbers, and symbols. Now, press “Next”
- Now, enter your phone number
- Enter the verification code into the desired field
- Review the terms and conditions of the service and click on “I Agree” to accept it
- Now, click “Next” to sign in. You have successfully added your new Gmail account to your iPhone or iPad
- If you want to use Gmail’s official app to send and receive mails, then download it from App Store
- Once the app is downloaded, open it and then follow the on-screen instructions to sign-in
You can surely setup your Gmail account in no time when you stay tuned with above-mentioned steps.