Hello Peeps, today we have brought another article for you, to let you know “How to Watch Amazon Prime Offline”. We understand watching streaming videos feels profoundly convenient. We no longer need to worry about freeing up the space of our devices, just because of streaming videos. However, there are certain limitations to it. Watching streaming videos is only possible when we have a good battery backup and an uninterrupted internet connection, but if you don’t have these two — like in a plane or at a remote location in the woods, downloading videos in your phone or tablet might be the better option.
Netflix and Amazon prime are the two giants ruling the industry of streaming videos. Multifarious content of terrific quality is available on both platforms. Here we will take you through the process to watch amazon prime offline.
Amazon offers a feature to download certain Amazon prime content on tablets and mobile phones but you can not download it on laptops or computers (there is no legal way to do it). Under digital rights management (DRM) Amazon warns that “Only selected titles for a specific time period can be downloaded to watch online”. You can also find that some content can only be downloaded in certain geographic regions, and Amazon may limit the total number of shows you can download at once, therefore, to download more, you may see a notification asking to delete the content you’ve already seen. Amazon uses these protocols to protect its media downloads.
But you need not worry, you can simply check any media if it can be downloaded or not. If it can, proceed further in a below-mentioned way:
How to Download Amazon Prime Videos On Tablets Or Phones
- Download Amazon Prime Video App from google play store and open it
- Sign in to the app ( if you have already subscribed) and start browsing for your favorite show or movie.
- Tap the video you want to download to see the details page.
- If it’s available for download, you will see a “download button”.
- For TV shows, tap to download the entire season or you can download it individually on a per-episode basis. You will find the download button next to each episode.
- With the tap on download, Amazon will ask you to select the quality of the download. Select the option based on your device storage capacity and your choice of picture quality.
Bingo! You are all set to watch your favorite video offline.
You May Also Read: How To Create A YouTube Channel
Watching Amazon Prime Offline
Watching a downloaded video in Amazon prime app is as simple as watching it online.
- Open the Amazon Prime App
- Browse for your favorite shows or movies.
- Tap the video you want to play and go to its details page
- If the video is already downloaded, you will see a “checkmark” on its right.
- Now, tap to play.
- Note: Only a downloaded video will play without an internet connection, if it is not downloaded in your device, you will receive an error message.
How To Delete A Downloaded Video On Amazon Prime
If you are lacking space in your device and willing to delete a video you no longer need, just follow steps:
- In your prime video app, select the video you want to delete.
- Go to the video’s details page
- For Movies: Tap options and select “Delete Download”
- For TV Shows: Tap the “checkmark” indicating download and tap “Delete” (on tablets) or “Delete download” (on phones)
So here you have learned how to download Amazon Prime videos, watch Amazon Prime offline and how to delete the downloaded stuff. However, If you are eagerly looking for a source that allows you to download videos on PCs then you may go for Netflix. It offers some of the best video stuff available to watch streaming or offline. It is available in the Windows app that can run on any Windows 10 PC or tablet and features the facility to download videos for offline viewing.